Baltimore area -
(410) 785-1400 Betsher & Associates Realtors, Inc. helps buyers relocating to the
Baltimore area. Baltimore,
Let Betsher & Associates Realtors, Inc. help you relocate
Moving to a new town is stressful on its own, without adding the daunting task of shopping for a place for your family plus finding a Realtor you can trust. At
Betsher & Associates Realtors, Inc., I understand this, and I am an expert in relocation. I have a long history of finding buyers the right home by going through a very specific checklist to help you efficiently narrow your options.
When relocating, you often don't have the time to look at every conceivable area listing. At best, you might get tour 20 to 25, so whittle down that list first thing with these tips:
- Before leaving town, write your needs into one list. Then write the things you simply want in another. If a home doesn't even meet your needs, there's no need to even spend time looking at it.
- Know your budget. If you are getting a mortgage, have your pre-approved amount beforehand so we can eliminate homes beyond your budget.
- Think about drive time to work or other interests. Traffic around Baltimore could be different than what you're used to, so let me know how much time you're ready to spend travelling each day.
I can send you some best recommendations prior to your arrival. Or if you've already started your search, let me know what you've found. While seeing listing photos on the web is helpful, there's nothing like seeing homes in person. I can schedule any necessary appointments and map a route. We could go to up to 8 or 10 homes in a single day with the proper planning.
My focus is to make sure that by the end of your trip, you can be rest assured you're on the right track to finding the best home for your family. Call me today at
(410) 785-1400 to being your home search.