(410) 785-1400 Baltimore and I'll assist you to understand all the costs and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(410) 785-1400 There are certain normal expenses accompanying closing the sale of a house. These fees are often divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Maryland to help guide you through the deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are purchasing a house in Baltimore County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not stunned when you show up at the closing table. I'll be happy to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.